Chris Conrad is an internationally respected expert on industrial hemp, marijuana cultivation, processing, religious, personal and medical use and a court-qualified expert witness who has testified more than 320 times in state, military and federal U.S. courts. He legally grew and processed marijuana in Europe in the 1990s and curated the Hash-Marihuana-Hemp Museum in Amsterdam and the Oaksterdam Cannabis Museum in Oakland. His newest book is The Newbie’s Guide to Cannabis and the Industry, with Jeremy Daw.
Conrad is author of Hemp: Lifeline to the Future and Shattered Lives: Portraits From America’s Drug War, with wife Mikki Norris. His groundbreaking 1997 book, Hemp for Health, was among the first to promote CBD and has been translated into six languages, including Cannabis para la Salud. His research monograph, Cannabis Yields and Dosage, uses federal medical marijuana and cultivation research to explain principles of producing and consuming medical marijuana, as well as legal issues.
He has presented to the National Academy of Science / Institute of Medicine, at the Fifth Int. Clinical Conference on Cannabis Therapeutics 2008, California Assn. of Toxicologists 2013, Uruguayan Ministry of Interior 2014, International Pharmaceutical Academy, Toronto, 2014 and 2015, etc. He consults with Drug Policy Action.
- Robert Morningstar with Arctic Cold Survival Tips
- 2018/1/14 – Neal Adams – Is the Universe — Including, Every Star, Planet and Moon … Currently Growing– Because of “Continuous Creation?”
- 2018-01-07 – Thomas Valone, Phd. – Disclosure’s Impact on the Public Release of “Forbidden” Breakthrough Technologies
- 2017-12-31 Christopher Knowles – The Hollywood “Messaging” Around Disclosure: Is the Force Still “With Us …?”
- 2017/12/30 – David Wilcock – Barbara Honegger – “Disclosure” — The INSIDE, Multi-leveled Truth … as it Begins.