Dr. Richard B. Spence is a Professor of History at the University of Idaho. His special interests include modern Russian, military, espionage and occult history and the history of anti-Semitism. One of his most popular courses deals with the role of conspiracies and secret societies in history. His major published works include Boris Savinkov: Renegade on the Left (East European Monographs/Columbia Univ. Press, 1991), Trust No One: The Secret World of Sidney Reilly (Feral House, 2002) and Secret Agent 666: Aleister Crowley, British Intelligence and the Occult (Feral House, 2008). He also co-authored with Walter Bosley, Empire of the Wheel: Espionage, the Occult and Murder in Southern California (Corvos, 2011). In addition, he is the author of many articles in Revolutionary Russia, Intelligence and National Security, International Journal of Intelligence and CounterIntelligence, Journal for the Study of Anti-Semitism, American Communist History, The Historian, New Dawn and other publications. He has been interviewed on Coast to Coast and many other programs and has been an interviewee/consultant for the History Channel, the International Spy Museum, Radio Liberty, and the Russian Cultural Foundation.”
- 2018/07/15 – Michael Lee Hill – Healing Messages Amid the Crops — Hyperdimensional “Blueprints” for a Better Life?
- 2018/07/14 – Ron Gerbron – When Humans Ultimately Moved Back to Earth from Mars … and What They Brought with Them: The First Attempted Scientific “Martian History” ….
- 2018/07/08 – Andrew Collins – Cygnus … Our REAL Home?
- 2018/07/07 – Dr. Beverly Rubik – The Energy Medicine of Water — a Living Hyperdimensional Revolution ….
- 2018/07/01 – Gary Sacco – Tabby’s Star — The “Super-Civilization” Model is Still Very Much Alive ….
- 2018/07/14 – Ron Gerbron – When Humans Ultimately Moved Back to Earth from Mars … and What They Brought with Them: The First Attempted Scientific “Martian History” …. on
- Comments on