We’ve talked a lot about “the Physics” on past shows; tonight, we’re going to focus on the quiet medical revolution currently taking place regarding “the Physics” — and the use of its Directed Energy “to heal ….”
My guest tonight, Dr. Beverley Rubik, has been exploring this extraordinary field of “bio-energy” for decades, conducting multiple experiments with professed “healers” from around the world — those rare individuals who seem to be able to consciously manipulate within themselves this “bio-field” for the successful resolution of a broad spectrum of medical infirmities, in a wide variety of patients they have healed.
Beverly also has spent decades developing controlled laboratory experiments for the detection and characterization of this mysterious “bio-energy,” seeking to prove not only its reality, but its fundamental application to properly identifying and remedying the basic causes of “disease” ….
Join us — as we explore the “beginning of the end” for Big Pharma … and the potential for a staggering New Era of “energy-based Wellness” for Humanity … in Body, Mind and Spirit.
Richard C. Hoagland
Beverly Rubik’s Items:
1- US Psychotronics Association Conference, July 20-22, 2018
Bridging Science, Spirit, Mind and Technology
40th Annual U.S. Psychotronics Conference
July 20-22, 2018 Hyatt Regency, Deerfield, IL
Mind, Matter and Aether: Applications of Radionics
3- Water Ionizer and Purifier: http://teamalkaviva.com/instituteforfrontierscience/
Need Assistance? Contact Dr. Rubik : [email protected]
4- The practice of Bigu (Chinese term for Breatharian)
6- Recent Selected Publications:
• Shinnick P, Obolensky AG, Porter L, Rubik B (2016) Historical development of pulsed electromagnetic fields: PEMF (coulomb, Gaussian, and photonic) with implications for diagnosis, treatment, and healing in medicine. Journal of the Science of Healing Outcomes 8(31), pp 5-18.
• Rubik B, Muesham D, Hammerschlag R, Jain S. (2015). Biofield science and healing: history, terminology, and concepts. Global Advances in Health and Medicine 4(Suppl.), pp 8-14.
• Rubik B. (2014). Does short-term exposure to cell phone radiation affect the blood? Wise Traditions in Food, Farming, and the Healing Arts, Vol 15(4), pp 19-28.
• Jabs H and Rubik B. (2014) Self-organization at aqueous colloid-membrane interfaces and an optical method to measure the kinetics of exclusion zone formation. Entropy, 16, 5954-5975.
• Rubik B. (2011) Studies and observations on the health effects of drinking electrolyzed-reduced alkaline water. In: Pepper DW, Brebbia CA, and Laituri M (eds.) Proceedings of Conference, Water and Society 2011, Wessex Institute of Technology, Southampton, UK.
• Rubik B. (2011) The power of ‘magnetized’ water. (Chapter 18) In: Bragdon, E. (editor) Spiritism and Mental Health. Philadelphia, PA: Jessica Kingsley Publishers, pp. 201-211.
• Rubik B. (2009) Measurement of the Human Biofield (Textbook chapter #20). In: Freeman LW, (editor) Mosby’s Complementary and Alternative Medicine: A Research Based Approach. St. Louis, MO: Mosby (Elsevier, Inc.), pp 555-573.
9- A good reference on the practice of Bigu (Chinese term for Breatharian): http://yang-
Beverly Rubik, Ph.D.
Beverly Rubik, Ph.D.
Institute for Frontier Science Oakland, CA
Tel +1 (510) 428-4084
Beverly Rubik received her Ph.D. in biophysics in 1979 at the University of California at Berkeley. Her scientific areas of interest include consciousness studies; bioelectromagnetics; water, in regard to the living state; and alternative and complementary medicine. Rubik is especially known for her pioneering research on the biofield, the energy field associated with living organisms. She has conducted exploratory research on qigong masters and Reiki practitioners remotely affecting physical and biological systems. Rubik has measured the extremely low level light (biophotons) emitted by living organisms in relation to health and various states of consciousness. She has also conducted studies on the effects of low level electromagnetic fields on water and biological systems, and discovered an effect of cell phone radiation on human blood. She has won several awards for research, including the Alyce and Elmer Green Award in 2009 by the International Society for the Study of Subtle Energies and Energy Medicine, and the Integrity in Science Award by the Weston A. Price Foundation in 2015.
Rubik has published over 100 scientific papers and 2 books, Life at the Edge of Science (1996), and The Interrelationship between Mind and Matter (1992), an edited volume. She presently serves on the editorial boards of four peer-reviewed journals: Journal of Alternative & Complementary Medicine; Evidence-Based Integrative Medicine; Integrative Medicine Insights; and the Journal of Vortex Science and Technology.
Rubik was one of 18 U.S. Congressionally-appointed members of the Program Advisory Board to the Office of Alternative Medicine at the US National Institutes of Health (NIH) from 1992-1997, and chaired the NIH panels on bioelectromagnetic medicine and energy healing. This was the precursory organization that launched the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, more recently named the National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health. Rubik co-authored two chapters in Alternative Medicine: Expanding Medical Horizons, the first NIH comprehensive report on alternative medicine.
Rubik was director of the Center for Frontier Science at Temple University in Philadelphia from 1988-1995, where she founded a journal, Frontier Perspectives, and published scientific reports from scientists worldwide on theories and novel discoveries that challenged mainstream science. In 1996 Dr. Rubik founded the Institute for Frontier Science (IFS), a nonprofit laboratory, with support from Laurance S. Rockefeller, Sr., to continue her work. In 2002, IFS was awarded an NIH center grant for frontier medicine research on biofield science in consortium with researchers at the University of Arizona. Current research at IFS is focused on detecting new elements of the human biofield. Rubik is also a board member of the Institute for Venture Science (www.theinstituteforventurescience.net).
Rubik is a professor at Energy Medicine University and adjunct faculty in Integrative Medicine and Health Sciences at Saybrook University, where she mentors doctoral students. She is a popular speaker both nationally and internationally on topics in frontier science and medicine. She also consults to inventors and corporations on maverick health and wellness products.