Who was William Shakespeare?
Trump Administration Suddenly Announces
Return of American Astronauts to the Moon …
Before End of President Trump’s Second Term!
Find Out “Why” Here:
Click on Images to Enlarge
1. Six signatures of William Shakspeare of Stratford, the only known examples of his handwriting.
2. Title page of Hamlet, 1603, showing a hyphen between “Shake” and “speare”.
3. Opening pages of the 1623 book of Shakespeare plays, called “The First Folio.”
4. Left / Early image of Shakespeare monument in Stratford-upon-Avon church.
5. Right / Today’s image of Shakespeare monument in Stratford-upon-Avon church.
6. Cover of Katherine’s book, Shakespeare Suppressed, featuring portrait of Edward de Vere, 17th Earl of Oxford — the real “Shakespeare.”
7-Katherine Chiljan – Origins of the Pen Name, “William Shakespeare”
8- Available at Amazon:
Katherine Chiljan is an independent scholar who has studied the Shakespeare authorship question for over 30 years. A graduate of U.C.L.A. (B.A. History), Chiljan became interested in the controversy when Charlton Ogburn, author of The Mysterious William Shakespeare (1984), appeared in a TV debate with a Shakespeare professor. She then started doing her own research, eventually publishing two anthologies about the 17th Earl of Oxford, and acting as editor of the Shakespeare-Oxford Newsletter.
In 2003, she debated English professors on the topic at the Smithsonian Institution.
Chiljan was inspired to write Shakespeare Suppressed: The Uncensored Truth About Shakespeare and His Works (2011, reprinted 2016) after hearing a prominent English professor insult doubters of the traditional Shakespeare on national television. The book took almost 7 years to complete and earned her an award for distinguished scholarship from Concordia University, Portland, OR, in April 2012. The book was reprinted in 2016. She was one of the contributors to Contested Year (2016), which uncovered shoddy scholarship in a recent book about King Lear by a prominent Shakespeare professor.
- Bio Marc Hartzman
- 2020/08/09 – Marc Hartzman – Why Have Humans Been SO Obsessed with Mars … for Over 100 Years?!
- 2020/08/08 – Dennis Stone – America’s Stonehenge: Remarkable New Data / Part II
- 2020/08/07 – MADS PALSVIG – Déjà Flu – TOSN-019
- 2020/08/02 – Dr. Sam Osmanagich – The Newly-Discovered Hyperdimensional Astronomy … of the Bosnian Pyramids
- 2020/07/18 – Christopher Loring Knowles – Trump’s SECRET War … Connecting More Dots on
- 2020/07/26 – Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe – Have Comets Seeded Life Across the Solar System, including … Mars? on
- 2020/07/25 – Ron Gerbron – Will NASA’S New “Perseverance” Rover Ultimately Confirm … Burroughs’ “Fabled Mars!?” on
- 2020/07/12 – Maria Wheatley – Provocative New Mysteries at Stonehenge …. on
- 2020/07/17 – REAR VIEW MIRROR – TOSN-016 on