Trump Administration Suddenly Announces
Return of American Astronauts to the Moon …
Before End of President Trump’s Second Term!
Find Out “Why” Here:
When Dennis Stone, owner of the ~4000-year-old “America’s Stonehenge,” last visited with us, we discussed the possibility that the true extant of this extraordinary ancient monument could be much, much greater than the relatively small ~30 acres Stone currently owns and controls in the town of Salem, NH.
Stone teased that “new surveys will be available in the next few months, which should clarify the true extent of this mysterious ancient ceremonial site ….”
Well, those promised surveys have now been completed — LIDAR, thermal IR, ground-penetrating radar, and even satellite photography — with fascinating results.
Among these, the strengthening of the revolutionary idea that the ancient builders of America’s Stonehenge used some kind of “uniform standard of measure” to lay out the stones, the alignments and the underground passages … something very close to Alexander Thom’s still very controversial “Megalithic Yard” seen in countless ancient sites across Europe.
The same “standard unit of measure” — Thom’s Megalithic yard — has shown up in the Americas before … in regions as far-ranging as Mexico and Louisiana’s famed “Poverty Point.”
Do these widely diverse constructions — all, apparently built to the SAME ancient “standard unit of measure” — imply an equally ancient, world-wide culture of “ancient builders” … who left behind a network of ancient ceremonial complexes, all designed to do–
Join us ….
Richard C. Hoagland
2. SpaceX just launched 57 new Starlink satellites with sun visors to make them less bright. A scientist says that won’t stop them from interfering with astronomy.
3. After Elon Musk criticized Bernie Sanders’ brand of socialism, Sanders took him to task for taking billions of dollars in government support.
6. Kansas COVID-19 7-Day Rolling Average Daily Cases Per 1000 K Population. (The Public Health Department of the State of Kansas.)
Note: The chart says per 100K NOT per 1000K
Dr. Daniel Erickson reporting on care at Clinics and Hospitals in California regarding Cases vs Deaths (excerpt from a longer presentation at the Frontline Doctors Summit) NOTE: DATA from the frontlines of emergency care.
1. LIDAR at America’s Stonehenge
2. 3D LiDAR scan of the Main Site at America’s Stonehenge
3. Watch House Sunrise – March 22, 2020
4. A view of the Watch House from above. The red is the inside of the chamber.
5. This image is looking at the opening of the Watch House chamber. Again the red is the inside structure.
6. Last picture of the night of the inside of the Watch House for the night. I believe this is the white stone on the back wall that lights up with the sun.
7. The Watch House: The boulder looks like a serpent’s head with it’s tail in front and 90-degree twist and pointed tip. In the Chamber on the left is the equinox illumination stone inside. Same angle but back a few feet.
8. August 1st Lammas cross-quarter day Sunset
9. Summer Solstice Sunrise
10. Summer Solstice Monolith
11. GPR being used. Doria is operating it and Tom, who has the Lidar, is looking on.
12. Tom and Doria with GPS device taking coordinates.
13. Doria running the GPR over a foundation of what we believe is an ancient wall. The top of the wall is missing but its cobblestone foundation can be seen sitting on the bedrock. This indicates the walls were built when the hill was fairly bare and carefully built with a cobbled base.
14. Possible Serpentine wall in the Equinix.