YOUR SUPPORT MAKES A DIFFERENCE
Dane is the lead researcher and administrator for the website www.geoengineeringwatch.org, and is the executive producer for the groundbreaking climate engineering documentary, “The Dimming”. He has a background in solar energy, was a former employee of Bechtel Power Corporation and was a licensed contractor in California and Arizona. Dane has devoted the last 20 years of his life to constant research on the issue of covert global climate engineering operations and the effort to expose and halt them.
His personal residence was featured as a cover article in the worlds largest renewable energy magazine, "Home Power". He owns a wildlife preserve next to Lake Shasta in Northern California. Dane has appeared in numerous films and interviews in his effort to educate the public on the extremely dire environmental and health dangers we face from the ongoing global climate intervention operations.
Why the Fury to Return to Mars?
1. Germany and Belgium floods map: Which areas are affected and why?
Several countries have been hit with heavy flooding in recent days
2. Planes dump water on Siberian wildfires as residents plead for help
3. Wildfires rage across parched western US as smoke chokes the sky
4. 1972 prediction of the collapse of society is on track to happen by 2040: Economic growth will halt in decade, food will become scarce and human population will decline, KPMG study finds
5. The Navy Finally Speaks Up About Its Bizarre “UFO Patent” Experiments
1. Geoengineering: Answers To The Most Commonly Asked Questions
2. The Dimming, Full Length Climate Engineering Documentary
( Geoengineering Watch )
3. Planet of the Humans
4. Geoengineering Watch RADIO SHOWS