Daniel Pinchbeck is an American author with a passion for understanding consciousness and how we can expand it to find our truth. He is the author of Breaking Open the Head: A Psychedelic Journey into the Heart of Contemporary Shamanism and 2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl. He is a co-founder of Evolver, a lifestyle community platform that publishes Reality Sandwich, an online magazine centered on spirituality, philosophy and activism. Philosophically influenced by the work of anthroposophist Rudolf Steiner, through his direct experience and research, Pinchbeck developed the hypothesis that shamanic and mystical views of reality have validity, and that the modern world had forfeited an understanding of intuitive aspects of being in its pursuit of rational materialism.
- 2019/10/13 – James Willis – “Lost Civilizations” … Are We NEXT?! & Dane Wigington
- 2019/10/12 – Dr. James DeMeo – The Greatest Scientific Cover-Up in History!!
- 2019/09/28 – Jonathan Womack – Spiritual Amnesia and Non-Linear Reincarnation
- 2019/10/13 – James Willis – “Lost Civilizations” … Are We NEXT?! & Dane Wigington on
- 2019/03/03 – In Loving Memory of Dr. Robin Falkov on