Home » Tag: Daniel Harms
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. The Music of RW Sanders 6. The Music of Amanda Best Daniel Harms has been a writer on the topics of horror fiction and magic for decades. From an early age, he was interested in reading books on science fiction and the paranormal, which later led to his first book being published while still in college. He received his bachelors in anthropology and English from Vanderbilt University, a master’s in anthropology from the University at Buffalo, and a master’s in library science from the University of Pittsburgh. He lives and works as a librarian at a four-year college in upstate New York. He has been published in such journals as Abraxas, the Journal of Scholarly Communication, the Journal for the Academic Study of Magic, the Paranoia Reader, Fortean Times, and others. His books that are in print include The Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia (Elder Signs […]
- 2018/12/09 – Lawrence Driscoll – Georgia Lambert – Making America Great Again: the Golden Era of US Ocean Liners ….
- 2018/12/08 – Deborah Tavares & Elana Freeland – Is Earth Under Attack — and If So … Who’s the Enemy?!
- 2018/12/02 – Enterprise Mission Imaging Team – InSight’s REAL Mars Mission … and Fifty Years of Other NASA Solar System Prevarications …. Breaking News!
- 2018/12/01 – Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry – After 17 Years … THE Major “9/11 Truth and Justice” Breakthrough!
- 2018/11/25 – Major Ralph P. Ganis – The Skorzeny Papers: Evidence for the Plot to Kill JFK – Danny Sheehan – Barbara Honegger – Robert Morningstar
- 2018/12/08 – Deborah Tavares & Elana Freeland – Is Earth Under Attack — and If So … Who’s the Enemy?! on
- 2018/12/01 – Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry – After 17 Years … THE Major “9/11 Truth and Justice” Breakthrough! on