Category Archives: .

Home »  .

Guest Page Fast links to Items: Richard  –  Georgia  –  Barbara  –  Marvin Fast links to Bios:   Georgia  –  Barbara  –  Marvin   Support The Other Side of Midnight! The American Presidency: a Deep … DEEP Dive …. “Oh ! thou, my defender, Osiris, great god, lord of To-Eri … president of Abydus … investigator of the heaven, lord of Neutchiu, king of the gods ….” — “Ancient Egypt” (1848) George Robbins Giddon So begins an ancient hymn to Osiris (“Orion” to the Greeks) at Abydos — mythic burial place for the physical head of the Ancient Egyptian “king [pharaoh …] of the gods”– Osiris … “president.” Another precient title– “Foremost of the Westeners” — an Osirian appellation originally attached to the dying of the sun each evening in the west, before it was “reborn” in glory in the east as Orisis’ “son,” Horus — thus connecting Osiris, the god of […]

Guest Page Fast links to Items: Richard  –  Neville Fast links to Bios:   Neville   –     Support The Other Side of Midnight! “A Citizen-Scientist on Mars ….” The Neville Thompson Story My guest tonight, Neville Thompson, is another “citizen-scientist hero of our age” — a man who, along with thousands of other, like-minded people all over the world, has finally had enough of “cover-ups” of Humankind’s True Heritage. He — and all who follow his research — simply demand one thing: The Truth. In Neville’s own words– “Throughout earth’s history, there have been stories of great civilizations, gods descending from space in fiery chariots, buildings that could have never been built by human hands alone, astrological knowledge that we have only found out about in the last few hundred years … paintings, carvings and writings that depict — and tell of actual visitors — from ‘other worlds.’ Now, in the […]

Guest Page Fast links to Items: Richard  – George  –  Jon  – Keith  –  Ron Fast links to Bios:  George  –  Keith  –  Jonathan  –  Ron   Support The Other Side of Midnight! The Mysterious “Martian String Bag” … and Other Wonders… Connecting Mars and Earth A twist of “Martian string” …. An even larger, translucent “Martian bag” — CREATED out of string …. But old … or New? Did we (the Human Race) bring these oh-so-familiar-looking-items with us on the rovers … or, are we looking at the remnants of what we once accidentally dropped on Mars … when we (the Human Race) — a long, long time ago — also visited … Before? NASA is plainly, in the last few weeks, deliberately showing us (but, without comment!) more and more such “tantalizingly-familiar items” — by literally making some of them their “Martian Pictures of the Week” — while, […]

Guest Page Fast links to Items: Richard  –  Ron  –  Ruggero  –  Robert Fast links to Bios:   Ron  –  Ruggero  –  Andrew  –  Kynthea  –  Keith  –  Robert   Support The Other Side of Midnight! Is NASA Being Blackmailed … by ETs?! Has anyone (besides us …) noticed that “something” seems to be seriously going WRONG … inside NASA? In the last month, two MAJOR multi-hundred-million-dollar unmanned spacecraft — currently in their last stages of construction and testing — have either been “suddenly postponed” … or suddenly postponed … and then threatened with outright cancellation! One is a “one-of-a-kind” orbital mission to a unique “solid metal asteroid” named “Psyche,” planned for an August lift-off … before the unexpected postponement/termination; the other, a clear year-long postponement, is vital to Project Artemis’ planned “American astronauts’ return to the Moon …” — a precursor rover mission called VIPER — designed to search for […]

Guest Page Fast links to Items: Richard  – Fast links to Bios:  Richard    –     Support The Other Side of Midnight! The Coming Wonders of Webb: How This Telescope … Can Save Humanity   The Week of Webb …. Tonight is an Experiment. I’m going to try to do something on the show I’ve never tried before …. Explain why I think NASA’s latest technological Miracle and Wonder — the “James Webb Space Telescope,” whose First Light images this week have dazzled the entire world — is perhaps THE MOST important NASA mission in its entire 64-year history …. NOT Apollo … NOT Viking … not even Explorer-I. Webb. Why Webb? THATS what will take me ~three hours (give or take …) to adequately explain … and then to DOCUMENT! Ultimately, it all boils down to the increasingly accelerating … increasingly tangled global politics of … “Disclosure.” Wait! The Webb […]