Category Archives: .

Home »  .

In tonight’s show, I have the honor of talking with Major Ralph Ganis, USAF, Ret., about an extraordinary tale of “denial, deception and discovery” … leading to the tragic, globe-changing events of November 22, 1963. Our riveting discussion will revolve around the details of the post-World War II activities of one former SS Commando, “Otto Skorzeny” — considered by British and American Allied forces as “the most dangerous man in Europe” — revealing a labyrinthian web of secret organizations and people set up by the CIA after World War II that, eventually, culminated in the assassination of a president of the United States. Ganis’ evidence — based on Skorzeny’s own recently-made-public, meticulously maintained personal diaries and notes — traces the routes whereby Skorzeny gradually and methodically became involved in US intelligence and covert operations during the Cold War, building a world-wide intelligence network that, ultimately, had a greater point of destiny in November […]

We have all been horrified by the continuing catastrophe of the latest California fires.  So far, a record 74 people have been confirmed dead as a direct result … with over a thousand now announced as “still missing” — in a series of raging, so far only partially contained, wildfire events across the State that — like in some apocalyptic war, fought with “science fiction weapons” — with bewildering speed and unprecedented ferocity, have scoured literally thousands of structures, if not entire communities, from the State! But … what if NONE of this continuing horror had to actually happen? My guest tonight, Dr. James DeMeo, will present horrifying details demonstrating how a truly “breakthrough Physics technology,” known and applied successfully since the 1950’s — for effectively ELIMINATING all future threats “of-out-of-control, increasingly deadly forest fires” for over half a century — has been carefully … provably … ruthlessly– Suppressed. […]

.In Honor of Veterans’ Day we are playing this Powerful Classic World War 1 ended exactly 100 years ago … today — November 11, 1918 … at precisely 11:00 AM.”11:11.” What kind of world did it leave us? Tonight my guest, historian Richard Spence, will take us through the myriad little-known details of the run-up to World War I … how it actually ended … and how it defined the Century to Come ….Including–Why it was NOT:”The War to End All Wars.” Join us ….Richard C. Hoagland Trump Administration Suddenly Announces Return of American Astronauts to the Moon … Before End of President Trump’s Second Term! Find Out “Why” Here: Click on Image for The Presidential Briefing Trailer: https://youtu.be/G7rLvWy8Ih0   Show Items Richard’s Items: 1-  California wildfire toll matches deadliest ever with 29 victims     2-  President Trump, first lady join world leaders to mark centennial anniversary of World War I   […]

In 1960, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi predicted that “one percent of a population practicing the Transcendental Meditation® technique would produce measurable improvements in the quality of life for the whole population ….” Subsequent, carefully controlled social research has confirmed the existence — and the universality — of the “Maharishi Effect.” This extraordinary claim was put to serious scientific test under the scrutiny of a distinguished review board in 1993, in Washington, D.C. The maximum decrease in DC violent crimes was 23.3%; the statistical probability that this result could reflect mere “chance variation” in reported crime levels was less than “2 in 1 billion (p < .000000002)!” Can a wider application of such Consciousness Technology literally “save the world?” Join us … and find out. Richard C. Hoagland Show Items Richard’s Items:   1- ‘Paradise’ lost: 9 dead after Northern California wildfire engulfs entire town, officials say     2-  Stunning NASA Photos Show California’s Devastating […]

In 1992, I was invited to present — at the United Nations — a remarkable artistic space discovery … as part of our on-going “Independent Mars Investigation”: That, the massive mile-long “Face on Mars” — first imaged by NASA’s unmanned Viking spacecraft in 1976 — was actually– TWO “faces” …. A terrestrial “hominid” half … elegantly blended with a completely unexpected “feline” half … a lion. My guest tonight, William Saunders (along with co-researcher, George Haas) ultimately located myriad, multi-cultural examples of sculptures and paintings on this planet, that deliberately fused “two independent symbolic concepts into a single ‘master work’.” Hass and Saunders have now also found, in addition to the Face, dozens of additional examples of such “deliberately bifurcated geoglyphs” on Mars; published two major works on this provocative “two-planets’ artistic phenomenon”; and have concluded, as a result — independent of our own revolutionary Mars’ conclusions — that somehow, […]