Category Archives: .

Home »  .

Say “Stonehenge” … and the association immediately evokes powerful images — “ancient architectural mysteries” … “immortal secrets locked in stone” … the annals of an entire “hidden human history” forever lost in time …. Tonight, with my guest Maria Wheatly — a genuine “Dowsing Archeologist” — we shall explore the scientific mysteries behind these timeless “Stonehenge legends” — and the awesome implications of a true, measurable– “Hyperdimensional Stonehenge.” Once lying at the center of the world …. Join us. Richard C, Hoagland    Show Items Richard’s Items: 1-   McCain ends 81-year journey with burial at Naval Academy     2-   Microwave Weapons Are Prime Suspect in Ills of U.S. Embassy Workers     3- Once Bipartisan, an Election Security Bill Collapses in Rancor   4- John Paul Jones Maria Wheatley’s Items: 1-   UFO corridor at Stonehenge 1 Copy of Roy Dutton map 1481     2-  Prime Meridian ley 1 SH       […]

It all started three years ago … when Donald Trump surprised the delegates to the 2016 Republican National Convention, and suddenly appeared on-stage — dramatically emerging into “the symbolic light of Republicanism” … from the dark of “Plato’s Cave.” That’s when I knew that the “Trump Administration” a) was going to happen … and b) that it was the beginning of  a unique, overt journey into the “metaphysics” of Our Time … –with our Guide, the President of the United States himself, Donald J. Trump. Whom one observer even called “the Loki figure of our Time” …. I was not wrong. Tonight, with my guests Georgia Lambert, Kelly EM and Robert Morningstar, we’re going to take another whack at “peeling back the layers” on Trump’s Game … as we attempt, with brand new data, to understand “what’s REALLY going on ….” Join us. Richard C. Hoagland   Show Items Richard’s Items: […]

On this “All Trump Weekend”:   A Double-Header … This second night – Sunday Our Plan this weekend is to compare Roger’s ~2-year-old statements and positions “then,” with the current status of the Trump Administration … as we explore on Sunday night (Aug 26) the confounding mystery of “Q” — and “his/their” intensely controversial, highly “symbolic interpretation” of Trump’s unending tweets and Executive Decisions …. Join us …. Richard C. Hoagland   Show Items   Richard’s Items:   1- 8/24/2018 — Earthquake ALERT : Large M7.1 strikes South America + rare Colorado M4.3 hits     2-  Over The Last 7 Days Our Planet Has Been Violently Shaken By 144 Major Earthquakes     3-  Hurricane Lane and Hawaii: 125-mph winds, ‘dangerous’     4-  Rescues, evacuations underway as Hurricane Lane slowly churns towards Hawaii     5- John McCain, Senator And Former GOP Presidential Nominee, Dies     6- John McCain Died On Anniversary […]

The Director of National Intelligence (DNI) for the United States, Mr. Dan Coats, recently issued a very chilling warning– “[Before 9/11, 2001] the system was ‘blinking red.’  Here we are, nearly two decades later, and I’m here to say the warning lights are blinking red again … “Today, the digital infrastructure that serves this country is literally under attack!   “The warning signs are there. The system is blinking, and it is why I believe we’re at a critical point [of a possible] crippling cyber-attack on our critical infrastructure ….” Tonight, with former White House Policy Analyst, Barbara Honeggar, we shall explore not only the eerie — if not incredibly suspicious — “parallels with 911” that the DNI is now raising, but the latest striking developments in Honegger’s on-going investigation of the original 911 that point — more clearly than ever — to September 11, 2001 as a classic “false flag […]

ALCHEMY!   The very word conjures up the mysteries of ancient, long-suppressed knowledge … secret rituals for miraculously turning “lead into gold” … and shadowy hints of an even more powerful, over-arching “long-forgotten science” ….   It is also the root of the original designation of fabled and mysterious Egypt — “Kemet” … “the Black Land.”   Tonight, with my guest (and long-time friend) Dr. Patrick Baily, we explore the modern “Torsion Field Physics” of REAL alchemy … and its ability to literally create matter and energy out of “nothing” … but the Aether.   Imagine a world where mining and the inevitable pollution — for anything! — becomes completely obsolete; where all materials and energy –to drive an entire planet — are literally created from the Aether … “out of space itself.”   Join us ….   Richard C. Hoagland Show Items Richard’s Items: 1- Sheriff: Radio host […]