Category Archives: .

Home »  .

enterprisemission2001yahoo-com
Comments Off on 2018/03/24 – George Balabanis – Are We Still “Secretly” Involved in “a Great Celestial War?”

Was this solar system — including Earth and (of course) Mars — once involved in an ancient, cataclysmic conflagration … which some have termed “the Great War?” Is this possible “incredibly ancient, catastrophic conflict” — which, apparently, destroyed entire planets and their moons — still on-going?– Unbeknownst to 99.99999% of current humans? My guest tonight, George Balabanis, explores the potential “hidden meaning” behind so many ancient myths, from all around the world — that all seem to be conveying the same theme … an ancient “War in Heaven” …. I wonder …. Could President Trump’s sudden call for a “space force of ultra-sophisticated technology and Marines,” and President Putin’s “answer” — his equally suddenly-announced “new mission to the Planet Mars” — have anything to do with the off-the-wall idea that this “Great War” … could still be going on!? Join us. Richard C. Hoagland   Help Support Our Mission to Keep the Show on […]

Comments Off on 2018/03/18 – David Mathisen – Humanity’s Real Mythic History … for Real

Help Support Our Mission to Keep the Show on Air   How OLD is Civilized Humanity … really? My guest tonight, David Mathisen, argues that we’re very, very old … MUCH older than the “last 6000 years …” described by current academic archaeology and anthropology.  “Gobekli Tepi” is a major clue — a VERY ancient site in Turkey, now dated by mainstream scientific methods at around ~12,000 years — at least TWICE the previously accepted age of “cities, laws and writing ….” But there is more. A common system of “celestial metaphor” unites virtually ALL the world’s ancient myths, scriptures and sacred stories of our origins …. How so? Is our REAL history — from the Americas … to the islands of the Pacific … from Australia, to Africa, to Asia, to Europe and beyond … mythologically still recorded in the SKY? The existence of this “readable” celestial history, common to […]

Comments Off on 2018/03/17 – Dr. James DeMeo – The Strange Case of Dr. Wilhelm Reich … and “Orgone Energy”

Help Support Our Mission to Keep the Show on Air      Dr. Wilhelm Reich is the man whom everyone “loves to hate.” No other figure in 20th Century science and medicine could be named who has been so badly maligned in popular media, scientific and medical circles, nor so shabbily mistreated by power-drunk federal agencies and arrogant judges. My guest tonight, Dr. James DeMeo, will explain a) what Wilhelm Reich discovered that made him such a “threat,” and b) why he continues to be a threat to so many “special scientific interests” … decades after his shameful, lonely death in a US prison cell. As DeMeo puts it–  “It is a literal 80-Years’ War of continuing misrepresentation, slander and defamation ….” William Reich — an extraordinary 20th Century scientific discovery … and the targeted man behind it. Tune in …. Richard C. Hoagland     Show Items Richard’s Items: 1-  Vanguard I has […]

Comments Off on 2018/03/11 – Bret Sheppard and Ken Johnston – The Ancient Crystal Cities of the Moon ….

Help Support Our Mission to Keep the Show on Air   In this show, we return to the Moon to consider “what might have been” — if NASA had publicly acknowledged in the 1970s the repeated “surface anomalies” the Apollo mission crews saw, photographed and reported during their eight historic lunar explorations …. Joining me will be Ken Johnston, former Apollo “test astronaut” for the Grumman Aerospace Corporation, who saw extraordinary “anomalies” on mission film brought back by the crew of Apollo 14.  Accompany him will be Bret Sheppard, a “citizen scientist” who has been working for many years to verify Ken’s amazing lunar story through his own independent Apollo archives research. Are there ancient features on the Moon that attest to the work of “a former lunar civilization?”  Did the Apollo missions see current activity of “someone else, working and living on the Moon” … besides Americans? Join me as […]

Comments Off on 2018/03/10 – Dr. Joseph P. Farrell – Musk’s Not-So-Secret “Hyperdimensional Tesla Timecapsule” ….

Help Support Our Mission to Keep the Show on Air     Tonight, among many other things, we’re going to be talking about “Time Capsules” ….   This week, it was reported out of Australia that a women — walking on a beach one evening at low tide — came across an old bottle, which when opened revealed the oldest “message in a bottle” ever recovered–   One hundred and thirty two years old!   A few weeks ago, Elon Musk launched his first Falcon Heavy “super rocket” into space, on a trajectory vaguely headed “toward Mars.”   The “payload” was as unusual as the rocket that launched it:   Musk’s own, cherry-red Tesla Roadster!   Included in the “glove box,” according to one of Musk’s tweets, was another kind of “message in a bottle” — a set of small quartz discs, billed as a kind of “space library/time-capsule” … containing, we […]