Home » How To Subscribe And Login To Club 19.5
Directions For Joining Club 19.5 and Important Troubleshooting Tips
To avoid any problems, please take a few moments to read these helpful hints before you subscribe to Club 19.5 or login for the first time.
(1) First, you must have a PayPal account to subscribe to Club 19.5.
If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can get one by going to this PayPal page. Then, carefully follow the directions to become a PayPal member. All you need is an email address.
(2) If you have a PayPal account and you want to subscribe to Club 19.5, you must use the email address associated with your PayPal account to subscribe because that email address becomes your user name.
(3) As you subscribe, a passcode will be sent to the email address associated with your PayPal account. Please check your inbox and spam folder for your passcode. Use your passcode to log in to Club 19.5.
(4) After you subscribe, do NOT click on “Join Club 19.5” again. Instead, click on “Login Club 19.5” navigation link on the left side of the home page. This is your Club 19.5 podcast membership Login page. When you are logged in, you will see this image.
(5) This is a non functioning image of your audio player. When you are actually logged in, this player allows you to hear the most recent show. To start the player, you will click an arrow that will be located at the lower left corner of the image. Please make sure the speaker setting on your computer is not muted.
(6) To access all past episodes, click the “Playlist” which will be located along the upper right side of the player. If you are using a smart phone, it may be necessary to rotate your phone to the horizontal position to view the playlist. (We are upgrading this feature).
(7) All past shows are located inside the playlist. You can play any show by clicking on it. If you click the black ink blot, the selected show will download to your computer.
(8) Click HERE to subscribe to Club 19.5
(9) Click HERE to login to Club 19.5