Keith Laney is a space image processing and anomalies specialist from Charlotte NC. He’s a husband, father, grandfather, artist, copper master, amateur space scientist and avid promoter and supporter of space exploration.
The primary passion of his life after about half the above is space imaging. His work has been featured by NASA, mainstream news organizations and planetary anomaly lovers the world over. Keith hosts a privately unequaled online collection of space imaging, planetary curiosities, his own writings and music which just celebrated its 13th anniversary.
Website: Cydonia Quest
Bob is a keen investor and after achieving his dream of financial independence decided to “retire” from the rat race in 2010. As a “child of the Space Age”, Bob was fascinated by space exploration and speculations about extra-terrestrial life from an early age. These have continued to be interests for him. Dr. Carl Sagan’s early speculations about the possible artificiality of the “Elysium Pyramids” on Mars have had a long term impact on his thinking.
In June 2000 Bob began the Cydonia Quest website as a personal exploration of the evidence for very ancient ET ruins in our Solar System. To date the research has mostly concentrated on Mars, and especially Cydonia. The website was inspired by the work of Richard C. Hoagland and his many collaborators in this field. Cydonia Quest is intended to be an additional resource to Hoagland’s own popular Enterprise Mission (TEM) website. It has also explored some of TEM’s more “out there” theories.
Andrew A. Currie began his artistic career as a community public artist, working with neighbourhood groups to create murals in schools and community centres. As a graphic designer and illustrator, he serviced small to large Canadian companies.
For the past decade, he has worked as a storyboard artist and concept illustrator in film and television, and in commercial tv advertising. Andrew has a Bachelor of Arts from The University of British Columbia, a diploma in graphic design and illustration, and a Masters in Art Therapy.
What began as a coffee table book of never before seen photographs of the moon, taken during the Apollo era, evolved into an confounding compilation of what some believe to be evidence of ancient structures, which are possibility remnants of various alien technologies visible on the Moon’s surface. The field of Citizen Science is at logger-heads with the official governmental explanations of what the lunar photographs show. These discrepancies have alienated both the layman’s and the “professionals” interest in the subject, due to grossly exaggerated and dubious claims of proof by both sides of the difficult investigation.
Sturm has, and continues to, developed custom and unique techniques to examine the photographic data in order to narrow the “proof gap” between the opposing views. Using his techniques to reexamine the meaning and purpose of these geometric shapes on the lunar surface, he passionately seeks to answer the question if we were ever alone in the universe.
- 2020/08/09 – Marc Hartzman – Why Have Humans Been SO Obsessed with Mars … for Over 100 Years?!
- 2020/08/08 – Dennis Stone – America’s Stonehenge: Remarkable New Data / Part II
- 2020/08/07 – MADS PALSVIG – Déjà Flu – TOSN-019
- 2020/08/02 – Dr. Sam Osmanagich – The Newly-Discovered Hyperdimensional Astronomy … of the Bosnian Pyramids
- 2020/07/31 – GARY FONG – EXPOSING WUHAN II – TOSN 18
- 2020/07/18 – Christopher Loring Knowles – Trump’s SECRET War … Connecting More Dots on
- 2020/07/26 – Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe – Have Comets Seeded Life Across the Solar System, including … Mars? on
- 2020/07/25 – Ron Gerbron – Will NASA’S New “Perseverance” Rover Ultimately Confirm … Burroughs’ “Fabled Mars!?” on
- 2020/07/12 – Maria Wheatley – Provocative New Mysteries at Stonehenge …. on
- 2020/07/17 – REAR VIEW MIRROR – TOSN-016 on