To Access the Full show, please Login to your Club 19.5 membership: <a href="https://www.theothersideofmidnight.com/club-19_5-login/" title="Sign In">Sign In</a>
1. S.S. United States
2. S.S. United States docked
3. S.S. United States, Film Shoot, 2008
4. S.S. United States, Philadelphia, during film shoot
5. Interior, S.S. United States, 1970’s film shoot, Navajo Lounge
6. S.S. United States, Movie Theater, 1950’s film shoot
7. S.S. United States, ship’s on-board telephone switchboard, 1950’s film shoot
8. S.S. United States, staircase, 1950’s film shoot
9. S.S. United States, first filming 1975
10. S.S. United States, first filing, 1975 exterior deck view
11. The S.S. United States screw and propulsion system were government
classified information for many years.
12. Program guest, Georgia Lambert (2nd from left) was lovely as she
travelled aboard the S.S. United States, in the mid-1960s.
13. An aerial view of the S.S. United States, during her glory years.
14. Robert Radler and Friend, on a beach.
15. 2007 Ventura Star newspaper article about Robert’s SS United States film
16. Robert Radler’s TED Talks segment
S.S. United States & “Turn It UP!” electric guitar film
17. S.S. United States Conservancy website
18. Big Ship Films
19. Robert’s Electric Guitar epic trailer
20. Big Red Camero
Robert Radler is a producer, director and writer in television and films. His feature film “SS United States: Made In America,” was the sequel to the acclaimed Public Television special about the plight of the SS United States, “Lady In Waiting.” Both films explored the history and future of America’s iconic superliner, the fastest passenger ship in the world since 1952.
Turn It UP!,” his latest feature documentary about the electric guitar, stars Kevin Bacon, B.B. King, Les Paul, Slash, Paul Stanley, Nancy Wilson, and many others. It premieres on WNPT TV in Nashville in early December.