Trump Administration Suddenly Announces
Return of American Astronauts to the Moon …
Before End of President Trump’s Second Term!
Find Out “Why” Here:
C – link to: Team Rubicon | Built To Serve
D – link to: The Bahamas Red Cross
E – link to: Hurricane Relief
3- Andromeda-M-31-NASA / Click on image to Enlarge
4- Black Holes As We Know Them May Not Exist
1- Dr. James DeMeo’s NEW Book:
The Dynamic Ether of Cosmic Space:
Correcting a Major Error in Modern Science
To Purchase Please Click on Covers
Sign-up for our Occasional Newsletter: https://lp.constantcontactpages.com/su/hozrK9M
To view our past postings, see here: https://obrlnews.wordpress.com/
James DeMeo, PhD
Director, Orgone Biophysical Research Lab
James DeMeo, PhD, formally studied the Earth, Atmospheric, and Environmental Sciences at Florida International University and the University of Kansas, where he earned his PhD in 1986. At KU, he openly undertook the first graduate-level natural scientific research specifically focused upon Wilhelm Reich's controversial discoveries, subjecting those ideas to rigorous testing, with positive verification of the original findings. DeMeo subsequently undertook drought-related field research in the arid American Southwest, Egypt, Israel, sub-Saharan Eritrea, and Namibia, Africa. His work on the Saharasia question constituted the most ambitious global cross-cultural research study to date, on the subjects of human behavior, family and sexual life around the world. His published works include dozens of articles and compendiums, and several books, including Saharasia, The Orgone Accumulator Handbook and In Defense of Wilhelm Reich. He was editor of On Wilhelm Reich and Orgonomy and Heretics' Notebook, and of the journal Pulse of the Planet, and co-editor for the German-language compendium Nach Reich: Neue Forschung zur Orgonomie. DeMeo served on the faculty of Geography at the University of Kansas, Illinois State University, University of Miami and University of Northern Iowa. His past or current affiliations include membership in the American Meteorological Association, Society for Scientific Exploration, Arid Lands Society, Natural Philosophy Alliance, Sigma Xi, International Society for the Comparative Study of Civilizations, and the AAAS. He is a former Research Affiliate of the American College of Orgonomy. In 1978, he founded the Orgone Biophysical Research Lab (OBRL), where he continues as Director. In 1994 DeMeo establish the OBRL Greenspring Center, a high-altitude research facility in the Siskiyou Mountains near to Ashland, Oregon, exhibiting optimal conditions for sensitive orgone energy experiments. Copies of his major papers are available at ResearchGate.net and Academia.edu
Dr. DeMeo is available to give a PowerPoint presentation on his research findings to your group. Click here for more information.
Dr. James DeMeo's Books: NATURALENERGYWORKS.net
- 2021/04/16 – Georgia Lambert – Legacy of the Silent Initiates – TOSN-53
- 2021/04/17 – EM Imaging Team – Why Is NASA Still Hiding “Percy’s” Astonishing Discovery of an Ancient “Jezero Glass Dome” on Mars … and … Who May Have built It?!
- 2021/04/10 – Holger Isenberg & EM Imaging Team – Revealing the True Colors of NASA … and the Planet Mars
- 2021/04/11 – Steven Myers – The Eternal Mysteries of Giza ….
- 2021/04/03 – EM Imaging Team – NASA Secretly Confirms Interior Reality of Ancient Jezero Dome … Immediately Following Astonishing Enterprise Discovery!
- 2021/04/10 – Holger Isenberg & EM Imaging Team – Revealing the True Colors of NASA … and the Planet Mars on
- 2020/10/11 – Barbara Honegger – White House in Crisis: The Reagan/Trump Comparison on
- 2021/04/11 – Steven Myers – The Eternal Mysteries of Giza …. on
- 2021/04/03 – EM Imaging Team – NASA Secretly Confirms Interior Reality of Ancient Jezero Dome … Immediately Following Astonishing Enterprise Discovery! on