.This is a replay of October 11’s show
“because of the historical importance of this conversation ….”
Trump Administration Suddenly Announces
Return of American Astronauts to the Moon …
Before End of President Trump’s Second Term!
Find Out “Why” Here:
“The President has tested positive for Covid-19 ….”
No more chilling words, in relation to the current situation of the world, and the specific national security of the United States, have been uttered since 1981 — when a blatant assassination attempt was made on President Ronald Reagan’s life, as he was leaving a downtown Washington DC hotel.
The White House now in crisis is that of President Donald J. Trump — 39 (twice 19.5!) years later ….
According to White House staffers (and his own doctors), President Trump contracted the Covid-19 virus sometime within the last two weeks. Just days later, the President was in such deteriorating medical condition that he was whisked away by helicopter to the famed “Walter Reed National Military Medical Center” on that Friday afternoon — ironically, the same hospital where a team of brilliant surgeons, against all odds, literally saved Ronald Reagan’s life 39 years before.
My guest tonight, Barbara Honeggar, was Special Assistent to President Reagan throughout this crucial White House crisis. She observed first-hand the valient, ultimately successful efforts of those at Walter Reed to save “her” President.
But that’s where the comparisons end.
Tonight, in a set of unprecedented public revelations, Barbara will relate “the REST of the story” behind the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan — and how the current White House crisis in 2020 is, in fact, far more perilous to the future of the Nation … if not the world … than the history-changing events of 1981.
Join us ….
Richard C. Hoagland
Click on image to Enlarge
3. Covid-19-Daily-Deaths-Worldwide-comparisons-NA-EU-Brazil-World-seven-day-cycle / Click on image to Enlarge
4. Covid-19-Daily-Deaths-Worldwide-comparisons-NA-EU-Brazil-World-seven-day-cycle-lines / Click on image to Enlarge
1. Attached Photo of Barbara Honegger with President Reagan, White House West Wing, Roosevelt Room, Feb. 6, 1981
2. Recommended Books
3. ‘The Real Trump: It’s Far Worse Than You Think’
Presentation by Barbara Honegger, Nov. 22, 2019, Dallas JFK Conference
4. Book cover of Hitler’s Speeches with Hitler and Trump.
5. Trump’s Former Wife Ivana: Trump Kept Book of Hitler’s Speeches
by His Bedside; When Trump employee entered Trump’s office he clicked his heels and said ‘Heil Hitler!’
After The Gold Rush — Vanity Fair — September 1990
6. Photo of the Reagan-Bush 1980 Campaign Button ‘Let’s Make America Great Again’
Trump’s ‘America First’ slogan was the slogan of the U.S. pro-Nazi America First Party during Hitler’s rise to power.
7. Photo of President Reagan and Trump in the White House in 1981)
8. New York Times article shortly after the 2016 Election on Trump Campaign Manager’s Search for Who Could Take on Reagan’s Mantle: ‘Combative Populist Steve Bannon Finds His Man in Trump’, Nov. 27, 2016
9. ‘Nearly One Third of Covid Patients Had Altered Mental State’
New York Times, Oct. 5, 2020
10. ‘Poisons, Plots and Psychic Powers’
Conspiracy Theories Surrounding the Death and Disease of U.S. Presidents
New York Times, Oct. 7, 2020
11. ‘Trump Lashes Out at His Cabinet with Calls to Indict Political Rivals’
New York Times, Oct. 8, 2020
12A. Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry
Petition to Congress to Reopen the Anthrax Attacks Investigation, Oct. 8, 2020
12B. Exhibits to the Petition to Congress to Reopen the Anthrax Attacks Investigation
13. Engineering Contagion: Corona-[An]Thrax and ‘The Darkest Winter’
By Whitney Webb – Sept. 25, 2020
14. ‘The Secret Corona-[An]Thrax Project and The Impending Bio False Flag’ Video of Interview with Whitney Webb – Oct. 2, 2020
15. ‘Reframing the Abortion Issue to Prevent Violent Escalation of the Culture War’ and The Shocking Truth About the Republican War on Women from Inside the Reagan White House
Audio and Transcript of Interview with Barbara Honegger, Reagan White House
Policy Analyst and Director of the U.S. Attorney General’s Gender Nondiscrimination
Law Review at the Dept. of Justice, with Host Bonnie Faulkner, ‘Guns and Butter’ Show,
Pacifica Radio Network, Dec. 2, 2015
Barbara Honegger, M.S., Lawyers’ Committee Board Co-Chair
Barbara Honegger, M.S. has served in high-level Government positions including
White House Policy Analyst, Special Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy,
Director of the Attorney General’s Law Review at the Department of Justice, and for more
than a decade was the Senior Military Affairs Journalist at the Naval Postgraduate School, the premiere science, technology and national security affairs graduate research university of the Department of Defense.
Barbara is Co-Chairman of the Board and Investigative Researcher with the Lawyers’ Committee for 9/11 Inquiry. Since Sept. 11th she has been a leading author, documentarian, public speaker and major activist on the events of 9/11 with emphasis on the Pentagon Attack and Anthrax Attacks, including presentations and speaking tours in the U.S. Europe and Canada.
Barbara researched, scripted and produced the video documentaries ‘Behind The Smoke Curtain: What Happened at The Pentagon, and What Didn’t, and Why It Matters’ and ‘The 9/11 Museum Virtual Walking Tour’, both with over 250,000 views on YouTube. The Walking Tour uses the actual exhibit items in the 9/11 Museum at Ground Zero itself to prove that the Official Story of Sept. 11th is false. She is also the visionary for and physically executed the iconic ‘Third Beam’ Spotlight shown into the NYC skyline on the 9th Anniversary of the attacks that has become the icon for Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth and the 9/11 Truth Movement worldwide.
Barbara is also a national whistleblower. Her pioneering book October Surprise, the first on the topic subsequently confirmed by formerly classified documents and deathbed confessions of key conspirators, led to an official Congressional re-investigation of the Iran side of the Iran-Contra scandal funded at the level of the 9/11 Commission.
Ms. Honegger earned Bachelor of Arts from Stanford University; a Master of Science in Consciousness Studies from John F. Kennedy University; and Masters level certification in National Security Decision making from the Naval War College. She has twice run as a Candidate for Congress for the central coast district of California, most recently on a 9/11 Truth Platform.