4– Mechanical Propulsion Systems:
5– Mechanical Propulsion Systems:
7- Electrical Propulsion Systems: Electric (Tesla) Motor
10- STUDY of GRAVITY
Mike Gamble began his engineering career as an auto mechanic, later earning his bachelor’s degree in electronics from Northrop Institute of Technology, Inglewood, CA, where he graduated “magna cum laude” in 1978. Following graduation, Mike worked for a number of small electronics firms, where he designed and integrated a variety of wood products and automotive systems, even receiving recognition from the US Defense Department’s Director of Research and Engineering for his field service work in Melbourne, Australia — literally saving an F-18 test program.
Gamble was recruited by The Boeing Company, in Seattle, WA, in 1985 — subsequently serving as a Principal (Electronics) Engineer at Boeing for the next 30 years. In that capacity, Mike worked on a wide range of classified and unclassified programs — including commercial aircraft, military systems and aerospace. Mike’s last company position was managing a Boeing Research and Development (R&D) lab — working on a variety of “traditional” and “exotic” aircraft and aerospace technologies.
Now retired, Mike is a widely published author on “energy and space propulsion systems,” pursuing his hands-on love of engineering through select “citizen science” projects in his own home laboratory. Mike and his wife, Ellen — proud parents of two college-age children, Steven and Delores — currently live on a small, working farm in Puyallup, WA.
- 2021/03/05 – Dr. James DeMeo – HEARTBEAT OF THE HEAVENS – TOSN 48
- 2021/03/07 – EM Imaging Team – “It Only Takes ONE White Crow ….” Percy’s Prime Example
- 2021/03/06 – Brad Olsen – What is REALLY Going on in the Antarctic … and Why Should We Care?!
- 2021/02/26 – Curtis Stone & Darlene Ondi – HARVESTING SOVEREIGNTY – TOSN – 47
- 2021/02/27 – EM Imaging Team & Guest Experts – Percy Landed Amid Game-Changing “Ancient Martian Ruins” … and NASA is Visibly Freaking Out!
- 2021/03/07 – EM Imaging Team – “It Only Takes ONE White Crow ….” Percy’s Prime Example on
- 2021/02/27 – EM Imaging Team & Guest Experts – Percy Landed Amid Game-Changing “Ancient Martian Ruins” … and NASA is Visibly Freaking Out! on