Trump Administration Suddenly Announces
Return of American Astronauts to the Moon …
Before End of President Trump’s Second Term!
Find Out “Why” Here:
2 – Documentary : Third Eye Spies
Lori Williams’ Items:
1- Coming out on Kindle in the next week, and will be out in paperback in the new couple of months:
2- Monitoring – Click on Cover to Buy
- 7- Remote Viewing Services
Gail Husick, Founder
Husick Group LLC
© Lori Williams 2017
Jonathan Womack began leaving his body in the fall of 1965 at the age of 6. A year later, after watching an episode of “The New Adventures of Superman”, Jonathan assumed a ghostly version of the Man of Steel for his astral excursions, a practice that continues to this day. Jonathan receives alarm signals from people on the physical plane as well as the spirit realms and has learned how to move heavy objects, travel into the past, and visit the Home of Souls.
Jonathan became involved in the martial arts in his teens and spent ten years training in the Korean styles. He began his writing career in 1999 with his debut novel, A Cry for a Hero, a science factional story involving the out of body superhero, Ram. Jonathan launched his publishing company, Charles River Press, in 2003 as a way of publishing his books as well as the stories of other talented writers.
He is a licensed electronic technician and a retired IT/Media tech, having spent thirty-three years providing tech services to corporations and higher education institutions in Boston and Cambridge.
Today, Jonathan is the Executive Producer at Mind World Entertainment and has just launched a new TV series, “The OBE Show, Metaphysics and More” on Amazon Prime.
Kynthea is the Co-Founder of Global Peace Media, Producer for The Other Side of Midnight and The Other Side of the News. She collaborates with pioneers of the future to create thought-provoking shows that serve as a catalyst for change to bring about a better world for all. She brings a broad insight to the discussion of the emergence of universal consciousness.
Kynthea also serves as Artistic Director for the Mars Project, Together with Richard C. Hoagland, she studied the first Cydonia photos and was drawn into the early Mars investigation. She’s worked closely with researchers and was the first to sculpt the incredibly controversial Face on Mars...followed by numerous sequential sculptures as new data continues to arrive.
- 2020/08/09 – Marc Hartzman – Why Have Humans Been SO Obsessed with Mars … for Over 100 Years?!
- 2020/08/08 – Dennis Stone – America’s Stonehenge: Remarkable New Data / Part II
- 2020/08/07 – MADS PALSVIG – Déjà Flu – TOSN-019
- 2020/08/02 – Dr. Sam Osmanagich – The Newly-Discovered Hyperdimensional Astronomy … of the Bosnian Pyramids
- 2020/07/31 – GARY FONG – EXPOSING WUHAN II – TOSN 18
- 2020/07/18 – Christopher Loring Knowles – Trump’s SECRET War … Connecting More Dots on
- 2020/07/26 – Dr. Chandra Wickramasinghe – Have Comets Seeded Life Across the Solar System, including … Mars? on
- 2020/07/25 – Ron Gerbron – Will NASA’S New “Perseverance” Rover Ultimately Confirm … Burroughs’ “Fabled Mars!?” on
- 2020/07/12 – Maria Wheatley – Provocative New Mysteries at Stonehenge …. on
- 2020/07/17 – REAR VIEW MIRROR – TOSN-016 on