1. 6 fingered giant in Nazca. Notice he was decapitated and then notice the size of his member.
2. The Baby Skull – Notice the red hair. we have DNA evidence but I cannot release it on air until we release Watchers 10.
3. baby Skull take #2. Notice the red hair!
4. Pics from Catalina Island Circa. 1920. Notice the elongated skull.
5. Ralph Glidden standing in a recently excavated grave with a 9 footer. Confirmed by 3 different technicians who examined the photo. I also appeared on the History Channel’s In search of the Lost Giants and discussed this.
6. How many fingers do you see? 5 or 6? This points to the veracity of the first Nation people who state that their were six fingered giants in the land…
7. A recovered skull we found in the ancient Chongos Necropolis near Paracas. The author donated this and two other skulls that were found with Brien Foerster to Sr. Juan Navaro’s Paracas History Museum.
8. Pipe artifact
L.A. Marzulli, author, composer and researcher had no use for God after the age of 13, when he stopped attending the Catholic church of his parents. When he was 18, his 16-year-old girlfriend was killed in an accident. Deeply affected by this, he felt there was no God whatsoever. To ease the pain, he sought relief from many sources including drugs.
By the age of 21, Marzulli moved into an ashram. Though he’d left the church, he found himself drawn to other spiritual expressions, especially the New Age movement. His fascination with unusual phenomena drew him deeper and deeper into the supernatural and occultist world. By age 30, however, he realized something crucial: that none of his experiences did a thing to change what was on the inside.
Marzulli read a book by Dave Hunt, “Kingdom of the Cults”, and started researching how many of today’s phenomena have deep occultist roots. This research led him back to God and allowed him to heal from his past. Marzulli knew he had been deceived by an enemy.
Marzulli’s fascination with the enemy continued, but now from a whole new perspective. He sees the current fascination with UFOs and other unusual phenomena as tools that the enemy is using to deceive people. It bothered him that Satan was deceiving so many, just as he’d been deceived. He wanted to warn others as to what was really happening, and equip other believers to share their faith with those who were caught up in supernatural phenomena.
L. A. Marzulli is an author, lecturer and film maker. He has penned eight books including The Nephilim Trilogy which made the CBA best sellers list. He received an honorary doctorate for the series from his mentor Dr. I. D. E. Thomas, who was the Provost at Pacific International University. His new series On the Trail of the Nephilim is a full color, over-sized book which uncovers startling evidence that there has been a massive cover up of what he believes are the remains of the Nephilim, the giants mentioned in the Bible! He is now working on Volume II in the series which promises to have even more incredible and revealing photographs and interviews! L. A. is On the Trail!
L. A. Marzulli teamed up with film producer Richard Shaw to create The Watchers series. There are now NINE installments in the series and Watchers 7: UFO Physical Evidence, recently won UFO Best Film and the Peoples Choice Awards, at the UFO Congress in 2014! Marzulli and Shaw took their second trip to Peru in January of 2014, filming ancient artifacts and megalithic structures at various locations, which will be revealed in Watchers 8!
Watchers 9 was released along with Marzulli’s newest book, Days of Chaos. It plumbs the depths of the ancient Biblical Prophetic narrative that warns us what the earth will be like in the “last days.”
Marzulli is a frank super-naturalist who has lectured on the subjects of UFOs, The Nephilim, and ancient prophetic texts, presenting his exhaustive research at conferences and churches, as well as appearances and interviews on numerous national and international radio and television programs.