Is it actually possible for a small group of hidden individuals to effectively manipulate (read “control,” “run,” or “clandestinely manage”) the entire world …?
That’s just one of the key questions we will be discussing tonight — with my guest, Dr. Mark Mirabello, professor of history at Shawnee State University, Portsmouth, Ohio.
As many of you know, I first became seriously interested in “secret societies” when I discovered a series of inexplicable but unmistakably recurring “sacred numbers” in NASA’s manned and unmanned missions through the solar system. Since many of these numbers also have fundamental meaning in the arcane field of “torsion physics,” I began to seriously wonder–
“Is NASA consistently using these key numbers, because of the deeply hidden Physics that’s behind them … or … has the science that lies behind these specific numbers long since been forgotten, and they are only being used now by elements of our society (like NASA …) to perform a series of ’empty rituals’ to honor the Lost Science they once truly represented?”
Frankly, after several decades of following NASA’s redundant use of these key, recurring numbers … I STILL don’t know for sure ….
So tonight, I’ll finally get my chance to ask an expert: a historian who’s followed the extraordinary twists and turns of many of these so-called “secret societies” — especially, the Freemasons — as they have attempted to control the world … down through the ages ….
So, join us … if you’re not afraid to finally glimpse “the Truth.”
Richard C. Hoagland
Trump Administration Suddenly Announces
Why the Fury to Return to Mars?
5. A book published almost 25 years ago predicted that the ‘Next New Deal’ would follow a period of great social unrest in 2020 – and that millennials would take the reins after decades of boomer rule
2. A Traveler’s Guide to the Afterlife: Traditions and Beliefs on Death, Dying, and What Lies Beyond.
Inner Traditions/Bear & Company, 2016. ISBN 978-1-62055-597-2 16.95. 208 pages.
3. Handbook for Rebels and Outlaws: Resisting Tyrants, Hangmen, and Priests.
384 pp. Oxford, England: Mandrake of Oxford, 2009. ISBN 978-1906958-00-8.
4. The Odin Brotherhood.
6th edition, enlarged with 50 pages of new material. 170 pp. Oxford, England: Mandrake 2014. ISBN 978-1-906958-63-3
5. The Cannibal Within 2nd edition.
144 pp. Oxford, England: Mandrake of Oxford, 2005. ISBN 186992827X
6. Il Cannibale Dentro (An Italian-language version of The Cannibal Within, translated by Stefania Marchini.)
154pp. Italy: Edizioni Clandestine, 2006. ISBN 88-89383-35-6
7.Mirabello was a featured guest for an hour-long interview on afterlife concepts on “Open Minds.” The show, hosted by Regina Meredith, appears on the Gaia Television Network. (See his television film experience at https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4676806/
- DR. DAVID HUGHES – PLANDEMOCIDE – TOSN 117
- 2022-12-03-Michelle Belmont: Why Should We Expect Aliens to Treat Us as Equals
- 2022-12-04 Ray Tomes How to Make a LOT of Money … Using Hyperdimensional Physics
- ETIENNE DE LA BOETIE2 – DECAPITATING HYDRA – TOSN 116
- 2022-11-26 Artemis Confirms “Ancient Domes!”