Keith Morgan and Ron Gerbron bring to life ancient artifacts that document a possible terrestrial connection to Mars.
Support The Other Side of Midnight!
Member of the Enterprise Mission Imaging Team
Ron is a proudly uncredentialed polymath with a deep interest in the study of archeology, especially Martian archeology. Ron was raised on a farm in Pennsylvania collecting arrowheads as a child. He found the programmatic aspect of education too limiting after attending a famous Quaker school in PA. Ahead of his studies and his time, he attempted to contort himself into attending college; before he gave up on academia and left to travel overseas. Throughout all this time, he has focused his core attention on the metrology of our paleo history, particularly on other planets, and especially Mars.
The Morgan Curve BLOG: TheMorganCurve.com/wordpress/Sound Engineer for 'The Other Side of Midnight' and 'The Other Side of the News'
Keith Morgan has been an Electronics Technician with ABC News in Washington DC since 1982. He has a BA in Communications from Howard University with a minor in Computer Science. He helped build Howard Universities TV station, WHMM, now WHUT. He worked at WRC Channel 4 in Washington in 1980. Keith is discoverer of what has been coined the Morgan Curve on Mars. He has researched the Mars anomalies since 1988 after purchasing “The Monuments of Mars”. He worked with Nightline with Ted Koppel. Keith was instrumental in getting a face to face between Richard Hoagland and Ted Koppel. He also supplied the show with information which was used in various shows about Mars and Europa. Keith thinks he now knows why the face is on Mars, and who is buried within, based on Sumerian writings over 6000 years old.
Trump Administration Suddenly Announces
Why the Fury to Return to Mars?
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
6. Utah Monolith Orientation – click to enlarge
CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE
4. The Statue looking to its left and the relationship to the Art Bell interview with the native american who showed stills of a sacred Native American area.
Tall Statue with the head looking left 2014-08-29 17.12.15
8. Alien Head and strange structure, Images 8, 9, 10, & 11
Wide Alien head and Structure 2014-08-29 17.39.12
9. I noticed recently that there is a connection between something in Image 1 and Image 9. Zoom in and look below and to the right of the tops, on the first level. There is a white, vertical, pillar. I saw this for the first time when putting together these images for Kynthea.
Alien head 2014-08-29 17.39.27
10. Side by Side of Alien head 2021-08-14
11. Utah Structure behind Alien head 2014-08-29 17.39.37
12. Turtle back with a human face looking into the sky at a 45-degree slant.
Utah Turtle back and Face 2014-08-29 17.34.52
13. Utah Arch across the mesa top, along with the other strange structures. Zoom in for details.
Utah Arch Mesa 2014-08-29 18.05.31
14. The Monolith in Utah showed up in 2019, but had been there since, at least, 2015, maybe longer. Images 14 to 17
Image of the Puma to the left side and point out strange shapes to the left. Image 14
Puma and weird formation with slit in the rock where the monolith is pointing
15. Wide shot of valley showing the Feline image on the right side of the Monolith. Denotes the Eagle image in the right-hand corner of the Puma, and how it is clearly seen in another image shot after the Monolith was torn down.
Second feline image to the top center
16. Romania Monolith
How it was discovered and how it disappeard, allegedly, over night, with armed guards surrounding it. Point out embeeded images and how they were found.
The monkey head with the strange perfect curve along the back, and the square with the 3 verical cylinder reliefs with in it. Point out Details. Block Sculpture with perfect curve and straight back
17. The artwork on the wall, done in paint, and the owl sitting on the ledge with its details. Point out the paint, and how it can’t be water erossion.
Utah wall painting with Owl on ledge
18. Romania Monolith
19. Romania Monolith_LI